Full Time Royston, Herts
Sales Posting Date: 08 June 2018
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join this exciting, fast and modern business based in Royston, Hertfordshire.
Salary: £17,000-£20,000 depending on experience plus OTE.
As a Customer Service Administrator you will be responsible for variety of administrative duties in order to support customers with their enquiries. This will include:
1. Processing orders, quotations and other customer transactions
2. Communicating with customers, suppliers and internally in reference to orders
3. Providing customers with answers to product stock enquiries
4. Product advice based on requirements and budgets (training will be provided)
5. Resolving problems and issues that may arise with orders
6. Setting up new customers on the system
7. Maintaining accurate customer data for existing customers
8. Provide accurate information on products and stock availability, providing a reliable and trustworthy customer service
The ideal candidate should have a passion for giving great customer service and should have the ability to carry out high quality administration with attention to detail. This will include:
1. Natural problem solver
2. Using own initiative to ensure the best outcome for the customer
3. Great customer services skills
4. Great team player but also comfortable working on their own objectives and targets
1. Excellent customer service skills both written and spoken
2. Must be able to encourage a customer-focussed culture and right first-time approach to their work
3. Intermediate level of general IT software such as MS Excel, Word and Outlook
4. Excellent organisation and planning skills, with outstanding attention to detail
5. Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
6. Self-motivated and with acceptance of responsibility for achieving targets/KPIs
7. Passion, energy and aspiration for the hospitality industry
8. Empathy with desire to always offer customers a resolution - delivering 100% happiness
9. The ability to provide solutions that reduce customer complaints, protect brand reputation and improve process efficiencies, in order to increase customer retention and loyalty to maximise sales opportunities
10. Ability to identify opportunities for service and process improvement
11. Telesales or sales experience would be beneficial
The successful candidate will receive the following training:
1. An understanding of the types of customers we deal with
2. Products Knowledge
3. The business processes
4. IT Systems such as Sage and CRM
5. Ad-hoc external qualifications and training schemes
A successful company that has been in business for 50 years supplying catering equipment and tableware to restaurants, hotels and other types of establishments in the catering and hospitality industry.
The main office is set in the heart of Royston, Hertfordshire. It is 3 minutes walking from the train station and 5 minutes walking from the main high street. On-site car parking also available. The business has also recently expanded its offices by investing in a new showroom based in a prime central London location (Islington).
This is an excellent chance to develop and learn in a business that is constantly and rapidly modernising to remain at the forefront of its industry.
Please submit your CV and covering letter expressing your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Strictly No Agencies