We currently have an opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor at our site in Manchester.
Responsible for daily operational aspects of the site in accordance with all legislative guidelines and SLA’s. Act as the professional face of ECP in continuously delivering effective site operations ensuring clients receive an exceptional level of service and excellent site standards.
Main Responsibilities include:
– Deliver, operate and maintain the day to day operations of the Staff Entrance.
– Demonstrate a friendly welcoming service, ensuring you provide excellent customer service to any visitors and staff members.
– Assist with enquiries from staff members, visitors and management team.
– Completion of Access Control ensuring all identification is checked and validated prior to full site access.
– Opening/unlocking and closing/locking site at the start and end of your shift in line with current site procedure.
– Maintain and ‘own the space’, taking responsibility for the areas you work in and reporting any issues which impact on service delivery expectations. This will include housekeeping duties.
– Accurate completion of all reports, logs and onsite documentation ensuring internal service level agreements (SLA’s) are met as stipulated within the onsite procedure documentation.
– Ensure full understanding of escalation procedures for incidents at customer premises to meet obligations under the contract and/or legislation.
– Ensure up to date knowledge of all communications and any changes to procedures to within Customer Service Advisor role.
– Maintain effective, open communication between all staff, Euro Car Parks Management and Building Managers.
– Ensure compliance with internal and external guidelines such as; the British Parking Association (BPA), Health & Safety and Company Policies & Procedures (located within the onsite procedure documentation).
– Provide cover/support in all areas of site operations when required.
– Completion of any reasonable requests made by line management.
Skills and Competencies should include:
– Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills with ability to communicate effectively to a vast range of clients, customers and internal departments both verbally and in writing.
– Ability to recognise and quickly resolve potential problems.
– Ability to be confident and positive when dealing with challenging situations and remain calm under pressure.
– Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritise duties in a busy environment.
– Professional approach to daily work activities, maintaining high standards of personal conduct and appearance.
– Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative without direct supervision.
– Demonstrate a ‘one team’ approach when working alongside colleagues and Building Managers.
– Basic IT knowledge.
The role is full time for 31 hours per week on a rota basis, however the successful candidate will need to be flexible as the rota can change to suit business needs.
Rate of pay is £8.50 per hour.
Applicants MUST have an SIA License
The role will be subject to references and DBS.